Friday, December 30, 2011

Worst Celebrity Moustaches or Underrated Visions of Beauty?



Over in Wokay.com's Entertainment section there is a piece about the Top 5 Worst Celebrity Moustaches. Some of these would be seen as winners in moustache growing contests.

This begs the question: are these really the 'worst' moustaches or are they simply underrated visions of beauty? What do you think?

While we are on the topic, what do you consider to be a "best" and a "worst" moustache?

For me, while I love all moustaches in general, I think part of it depends on the style matching the face and personality of the man, how full it is and how well-groomed it is.

I am not a big fan of the "caterpillar" growing above a man's upper lip, nor am I a big fan of a "bristle brush" growing there that hides his lips from view. How can you lip lock him if you can't see where to aim? ;-)

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.